Tuesday 10 March 2015

Day 10, Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge

For Day 10 the challenge was to give two-hole beads a try. 



I’ve worked with Tila beads before but not with the requested SuperDuo beads. It took me a few extra days but I finally finished my bracelet today. In hindsight, as soon as I decided to use gold as the complementary colour, I should have switched the beading wire to another colour. Oh well, next time. My daughter has claimed this bracelet. 




 I’m not a bead stitcher so I thought I’d try making a strung bracelet. I used a combination of 3 sets of SuperDuo beads and some tiny seed beads. There were a few false starts but once I got going everything went together well. I had some other things I needed to get done tonight (Monday) and have not been able to finish. Here’s a look at the progress to date.







No comments:

Post a Comment