Monday 1 December 2014

Destash – Candle Trays & Portable Sign Pole

I have been continuing to work on cleaning up and clearing my studio so that it is more functional and I have easily available the items I really need

Hiding in my garage were some plate stands designed for candles plus an adjustable freestanding sign holder.

The candle stands are available in 2 set of 3 pieces and 1 set of 2 pieces. The metal stands are sprayed chestnut, with black peeking through on some edges. The glass appears to be handmade and has a deliberate bubble texture on the bottom. They have smooth tops and will easily balance large candles. The 3 piece sets are $30 each and the 2 piece set is $25. Please contact me if interested.







The sign holder will extend to hold a sign from 4 to 7 feet high and will hold signs up to 20” wide. It can be taken apart for storage and comes will a carry bag for the poles.  The floor stand folds up for easier storage and is in great condition. Sold



No comments:

Post a Comment