Wednesday 17 December 2014

Custom Necklace Order

On Monday I blogged about setting up a jewellery display in an office cubicle. It was a fun day with lots of fellow employees stopping by to check out the jewellery and many making purchases. I was very happy with how everything went and several unique pieces were taken home for gifts.

One woman purchased my Nightfall necklace.


 
Nightfall Necklace
Polymer Clay, Sterling Silver

She was also looking for a very simple necklace in red, wanting one to go with an outfit she had. Well I didn’t have exactly what she wanted but did have this one, in the style she was looking for.

 
In Blues

Blue Opal Nuggets, Sterling Silver

After seeing some Bamboo Corral dyed bright red, she was excited to learn I could make a custom necklace for her in the same style.  Here is that necklace. It is being delivered today.


In Reds
Bamboo Corral, Sterling Silver


Close up of Bamboo Corral
and Sterling Silver Beads


I had fun making this minimalist but elegant necklace with its free moving beads. I hope she likes it.

Are you interested in a custom made jewellery item?  Let me know. Perhaps I can turn it to reality for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment