Sunday 13 July 2014

A Little Break and then More Shows

Two shows in a row, including on Canada Day, then a break.  I’ve spent the weekend resting and catching up on everything.  Just imagine a messy house, well that’s mine times 2 so only so much rest is in the cards.  Then I will be gearing up for 2 more shows.


On the first weekend in August, from the 2nd through the 4th, I will be at Kempenfest in Barrie.  This will be my third year participating and I enjoy this show very much.  Lots of activities, a beautiful location, always fun.  I will be located at booth 227 again this year, just to the south of the Tiffin St Boat Launch, along the upper walking path.  Show hours are 10 – 6 Saturday and Sunday and 10 – 5 on Monday


Kempenfest, My Booth Outlined in Blue



Port Dover
And then, on August 16th and 17th, I will be at the Port Dover Summer Festival, another beautiful location, and a brand new show for me!  I am so excited to have been accepted.  It will be lots of fun.  More details to follow soon

No comments:

Post a Comment