Tuesday 30 June 2015

Cobourg Celebrates Canada Day

The Cobourg Rotary Club Craft show, part of the annual Waterfront Festival, starts tomorrow, 10 – 6, Thursday and Friday 12 – 8 and Saturday 10 – 5.





First launched in 1967, the Cobourg Waterfront Festival is one of the premiere summer festivals in Canada. So much to see, so much to do. Come for a visit and have a wonderful time.


I will be selling my jewellery under the Rotary Club Arts & Crafts marquee tents, at booth C5. My new pendants, launched here, and here, and here too, will be available along with lots of other favourite pieces.









The festival is held along the beautiful waterfront, in the heart of town. Come out for an enjoyable family outing and shopping.


I have been really enjoying a more organic, somewhat rustic bohemian approach to my designs lately and would be interested in hearing your opinions on this style. Please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment