Thursday 3 April 2014

Sneak Peak at New Work

I thought I’d give you a quick peak at some of the pieces I am bringing to this weekend’s Barrie Spring Arts & Crafts Show.  These photos are just quick shots but I think they feature the essence of some of the new designs I’ve been working on.



Sparkle Rocks (Sold)
Quartz Crystal Electroplated with Titanium
SwarovskiCrystals, Sterling Silver

Archaeology Series - Fine Silver Pendant
Sterling Silver Bail, Stainless Steel Wire





Flying Saucers (Sold)
Copper and Lapis Lazulite Earrings

Tinted Moss (Sold)
Handmade Lampwork Pendant
Copper, Carnelian and Fire polished
Glass Beads, Silk Cord





Climbing Vine – Copper,
Lapis Lazulai, Leather (Sold)
Sparkle Rock (Sold)
Quartz Crystal Electroplated with Titanium,
Pewter Bezel, Silk and Satin



Looking forward to seeing you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment