This post was supposed to appear yesterday. I didn’t get it finished on time. Actually what was supposed to appear yesterday was my contribution to the Art Bead Scene July challenge. Even then it would have been a day late.
My schedule got all mixed up and busy. I wasn’t able to complete any pieces, and I had some great art beads all picked out too.
Speaking of art beads, I’ve started organizing a spot for them in my cabinet. A whole drawer just for them! Maybe two from the quantity… I went a little crazy lately, increasing my inventory (yeah, that’s the right word).
This was the drawer I was storing them in, all types of art beads mixed together.
The new ones didn’t even fit in the drawer. That’s a bunch of them on my bench in this photo, and I had already put some in the new drawer
Here’s the start of the first new drawer of art beads. This one is going to hold the ceramic and stoneware art beads. You can see some more of my latest acquisitions already in it.
Everything is going to be a lot easier to find after all this sorting and organizing. I can’t wait to start creating again.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Post a Comment