Back on May 14th I blogged about the latest saga in my never ending quest to get my studio organized. I had been lucky enough to find the perfect storage cabinet. Problem was it didn’t fit in the available space. So…I started a search for a new bench to replace the door I was using. Success came in June.
With it being so late into the spring season I’ve been spending a lot of time trying to get all my gardening plans done before it got too hot. The studio rearrangement got put on hold until now. It’s too hot to work outside most days so I decided to move forward indoors.
The studio is starting to shape up. Here’s what it looks like now:
And here’s my grungy storage cabinet, all cleaned up with new knobs and feet added. It looks almost respectable.
My new to me bench/desk is much smaller so new organization skills are needed very much. As you can see from the photo above, there’s “stuff” all over it. I haven’t been able to start filling the drawers of the storage unit yet, but needed to work on a few things. The supplies and beads are waiting to go to their new home, along with all those gorgeous new art beads I’ve been adding to my collection (umm…inventory) lately.
With one final look back, here’s goodbye to my old bench and set up. Looking forward to the future.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Post a Comment