Friday 28 November 2014

Small Business Saturday

WHEN YOU SHOP SMALL® IT CAN LEAD TO BIG THINGS 


THE SHOP SMALL MOVEMENT MAKES AN IMPACT ON NEIGHBORHOODS ACROSS THE COUNTRY





I borrowed the above slogan and logo from the AmericanExpress site. The purpose? (Also from Amex)

The day encourages people to shop at small businesses on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The single day has grown into a powerful movement, and more people are taking part than ever before. This year, the big day is Nov 29

 Tomorrow is Shop Local day. You can shop local by heading out into your neighbourhood.  You can shop local by visiting your favourite locations online.

I am a small business owner, located in Canada, more specifically in Newmarket Ontario. I hope I am in your neighbourhood. Stop by my shop. You may just find the perfect item!


No comments:

Post a Comment