Monday 26 October 2015

Do you like Resin Jewellery?

Resin jewellery is something I keep looking at but have not tried. I did purchased the resin mix so long ago that I don't even remember what brand it was. I have a feeling that if I used it now the resin would come out yellow. That would work with an antiqued look but is that the way I want to go? Who knows right now.

Sometimes I feel like I am stretching myself too thin and when this happens I lose my muse. She seems to say "Enough! I can't juggle any more things". Problem is, the interest doesn't go away. Instead it keeps intruding on my thought processes.

Today, I received an email from the Beading Gem about a give away for...what else but some resin jewellery supplies from Little Windows!


So many lovely things on their site. Here's an example of some charming personalized earrings from the Little Windows Project Center page


Too much browsing was just too tempting. I entered the contest on Pearl's excellent Beading Gem site, but am proud of myself as I did resist ordering products here and now.

Go check out the Beading Gem. The site is run by Pearl Blay, a Canadian like myself. She describes it as being "the place for all those stories I never get to tell, melding all my passions - writing, reading,crafts,  history and science (I was then a scientist by day) into this blog." All kinds of helpful information on many different jewellery media is provided by Pearl, and there are lots of other draws on a regular basis. Perhaps you'll fall for the "making bug" too.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment