Monday 31 December 2012

A Happy Year to You!


The New Year starts tomorrow.  I am like many other folks who cannot believe how quickly 2012 flew by.
One of the things I did this past year, and that will pay off in 2013, is start participating more in supplier blogs and contests.  One site I’ve been following is the Fusion Beads blog, http://fusionbeadsblog.com/  The folks there are full of interesting tips and ideas and run many contests for their readers.  One of the contests I entered was for free gemstone beads, which I won!  Here’s the link for the details and winner’s announcement:
My prize package arrived in the mail today.  I decided I needed to document my journey with these gems.  Here are the first pictures.  I am so excited!



The Arrival
First Layer Inside


Packed in lovely velvet bags
All the beads, safely packaged

Sent with a charming note

I am looking forward so very much to creating something pretty with these beads.  They are like an unexpected Christmas gift!  I'll let you know when the first item is ready.  In case I forget in the meantime keep an eye out on my store:


As always your feedback is gratifying.  Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment