Wednesday 23 May 2012

A beautiful weekend

Was that not an amazing long weekend?  Here in the GTA we were very lucky with the weather.  Clear blue skies, warm temperatures, very warm actually, but with evenings that cooled down nicely.  Couldn’t have been better!

I took advantage of Mother Nature and did a trial set up of my show tent.  I’m still waiting for my new signs but doesn’t it look great?




I decided that the front wall needs to be rolled up out of the way and will have to make sure that’s done during set up for this year’s first show, in 2 ½ weeks at Innisfil Summerfest, at Innisfil Beach Park, on Lake Simcoe just south of Barrie.  Show hours are
Friday June 8                 5:00pm to Dusk
Saturday June 9 10:00am to Dusk
Sunday June 10 10:00am to 5:00pm


Getting back to the weather, Mother Nature appreciated it too from the look of these irises.  They opened up over the last day.






These trilliums and Solomon’s Seals have been blooming for a couple of weeks now.





I can’t wait for more flowers to show us their beauty.

Did you have a chance to get outside this past weekend?  At least for a little while?  I’d love to hear how you spent it.

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment