Thursday 9 March 2017

Muffin Tin Revisited

At the beginning of the year Heather Powers of Humblebeads fame sent out a challenge designed to kick start artisans into the New Year. Remember these?


 
Muffin Tin Group Photo

I was happy to get my little treasures made in time for the post. What didn’t happen then? Getting all the pieces into my store, available to purchase. I’m happy to say that’s now done, with links on the photos found in the original post. Or, you can go directly to the store from here.

Well, to be truthful almost everything is posted.

In the end I was not happy with my efforts for the lovely porcelain flower in the top right corner of the above photo. I’ve decided I will put that one back into the “to be redesigned” pile. When I finally get it to a point where I’m satisfied with the design I’ll post all about it.

Oh yes, that larger muffin tin I told you about in the January post? It’s still on my bench but there are definitely less items sitting inside waiting.


Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment