Friday 26 February 2016

New Earrings

I’ve been getting ready for my craft show tomorrow, sorting products, pricing, double checking calculations, putting all the new earrings on my handmade cards. When I had all the earrings carded I saw this amazing little stack.





That’s 40 earrings in the last two months alone. I was pushing some new skills to the limit. I just hope that when I pick up again it wasn’t just the blush of beginner’s luck and I can do as well again.


You can find me at Winterloo 2016 tomorrow Feb 27, from 11:00 – 7:00, at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex, Hauser Haus, 101 Father David Bauer Drive, Waterloo. I will start listing any that are not sold in my online store next week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, those are pretty; I like the stoneware ones particularly. Do you find that people find them quite heavy for earrings, or are they small enough that they aren't really a drag on the ear? I have some earrings which are heavy and I find that I need stops on the back so that they don't fall out.

    ReplyDelete